Sunday 16 November 2014

"I Love the Blockchain, Just Not Bitcoin" - CoinDesk


bitcoin - Google News

"I Love the Blockchain, Just Not Bitcoin" - CoinDesk


CoinDesk

"I Love the Blockchain, Just Not Bitcoin"
CoinDesk
One cannot leave a FinTech or digital currency conference without hearing some rendition of "I love the blockchain, just not bitcoin". However, as with most clichés, the phrase actually addresses the core of the issue: it begs for a defense of ...



Anti-Bitcoin Reddit CEO Resigns; Pro-Bitcoin Founder Returns - CryptoCoinsNews


Anti-Bitcoin Reddit CEO Resigns; Pro-Bitcoin Founder Returns
CryptoCoinsNews
“Without being too inflammatory, the userbase for bitcoin is basically crazy libertarians who are increasingly poorly-informed about currency systems and macroeconomics. I say “increasingly” because at one time it was fairly well-informed libertarians ...

and more »



No comments:

Post a Comment